Join us for the First Annual 2017 Asurent Ugly Sweater Holiday Charity Social!
Asurent Property Mgt has partnered with Access for an Ugly Sweater Holiday Social!
- The event date/time is December 21st, 2017 from 6-9:30 pm.
Event location is The Ashland Hills Hotel. 2525 Ashland St. Ashland, Oregon 97520.
- Join us for live music, food, fun and give to a great cause!
- Tickets are $20 Pre-Sale and $25 at the door. (Purchase below)
- Donate any full size new hygiene product and receive a raffle ticket for a chance to win one of our many prizes. Or raffle tickets can be bought at the door for $3 each (all raffle ticket proceeds go to Access)
- Items to Donate (New Only): Socks, contact solutions, toothpaste, mouth wash, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, soap, shaving cream, toothbrushes, combs, razors, deodorant, etc.
- Local businesses have an opportunity to give to a great cause and to get their name in the public via our Local Business Sponsor Tree Contest.
- Local business can contribute $350, (includes 4 tickets) and will have an opportunity to enter a tree in the contest. Businesses will have the full day to decorate their tree at the location prior to the event.
- At the event, all local business tree sponsors will have their logo in front of the tree as well as on a power point cycling through sponsors at the event.
- The Best Christmas tree contest will be voted on by all attendees throughout the night. The winning local business will have their proceeds donated to a charity of their choice in their name.
- The ugly sweater contest will also be voted on by all attendees throughout the evening. The winner will receive cash prizes based on a percentage of the ticket sales. Categories:
- Best Overall Sweater
- Most Original
- Best Group/Couple
The winning christmas tree contest, ugly sweater contest and raffle prizes will be announced promptly at 8:30pm. Buy your tickets below!
*For any questions, call Lisa at 541-816-4140
If you can't make it to the event, but still want to donate to Access, then click below and give what you can!